Friday, March 6, 2020

Record A Dutch Spokesperson Video With Me As Actor Voiceover











About:

Hi I'm Jeroen a professional Dutch actor and voiceover and I would love to record your video! Video is proven to increase sales, SEO, conversions, and engagement for your product, service or business! 



Confused by the packages?  Contact me for a free quote or with any questions you may have!



All videos include:
  • Greenscreen background
  • Professional sound and lighting equipment
  • Casual wardrobe
  • 720 HD quality

 
Gig Extras: (available to add on 2nd page)
  • $5 - per 25 words of script
  • $10 - Wardrobe choice, Text, Logo, Pictures (3), Bullet Points (3), URL, Phone Number (Per Item)
  • $20 - 1080p HD, Background Choice, Production Fee - 300+ words (Per Item)
  • $50 - 3 Business Day Delivery 


A $20 production fee will be added to all scripts over 300 words (on top of standard rates)



  • Contact me if you would like me to feature your product in the video
  • No inappropriate/adult content, drug/dating sites or politics
  • I only do Dutch spokesperson video's. No foreign languages!
  • No revisions unless I make a mistake. Please provide pronunciations. Script will be read as-is. See revision policy in FAQs below

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment