Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will be your video spokesperson

I will be your video spokesperson












About:

Do you have a website or blog that needs an introduction video? Or maybe you need someone to explain your product or service? 

Well look no further. I can be your company, website, or blog's video spokesperson.

I will create a video using a script of up to 50 words. Every 50 words is an extra gig!
51-100 is 2 gigs
101-150 is 3 gigs
and so on.

*Please look over your script for grammatical errors. Also, give correct pronunciations for difficult or unusual words and names. I will not redo a video for errors not on my part.*

I can also write your script for you. 
*Improvising and using bullet points is considered script writing.*

Check out my gig extras. I can dress casual, in business attire, or formal attire.

...:::PLEASE NO X-RATED, PROFANITY, OR PSYCHIC WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, OR BLOGS:::...

Until then, Be Blessed!

Reviews


bburns10:This gig is fantastic and I will order again.Awesome!!

pics4u:Thank you so much!!

bburns10:She did an outstanding job

pics4u:Awesome buyer. Thanks so much!

ron7:Nice, very nice, thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment