Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create A Clean Unboxing Video Or Product Demonstration











About:

Professional Fiverr Spokesperson & Video Creator



I can unbox and display your product in the style of popular unboxing youtube channels. 



I can also produce a professional product demonstration video.



BEFORE ORDERING:



1. Please send me a message letting me know what Item you want to send

2. How long do you want the video to be?

3. What points do you want me to talk about in the video?

4. What points you DONT want me to mention?

5. Do you want an unboxing video, a product demonstration or both?



I will then provide you with the address to send your items.



Once I receive the items, you can make your order on this gig and I'll get started.

 



This type of video is GREAT for social media, your website, or amazon listing and will help increase sales and conversion rates. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional. Great communication with Josh. It was a real pleasure working with him.

:

Super fast and great quality - exactly what we were looking for. He did a wonderful job and we were very pleased. We highly highly recommend. Than you so much!

:

Friendly and very responsive to chat with. He over delivered with the unboxing video. It’s obvious that he took a lot of effort to properly plan out the unboxing video, which was nice see. Super clean, high quality video and audio as well. Overall 11/10! Highly recommended!

:

Pleasure working with you. Its easy to over deliver for clients who care about what they do!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment