Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Video As A Spokesperson For Your Company Or Website











About:

I can be a spokesperson for your company and do a commercial selling your company or product. Also can do the same for your website. Each is a 30 sec, which is 60 to 70 words. spot or you can buy extra gigs for longer spots. You provide the script. G-rated only Samples of my work are at;

www.youtube.com/steveedwardstuff

I record video at 720p HD or can do 1080p HD see below for that option 

File for both is MP4

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Charles gout

:

I'm thinking this buyer is mixing me up with someone else. We had communication, my service was as described but they said they would buy again. As long as I've been on Fiverr, which is years, I've never gotten a review with this low of a score. Something is wrong and it's not me

:

Love it!!!

:

#1 seller on Fiver

:

Stellar, a real dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment