Friday, March 27, 2020

Create A Video Spokesperson Explainer Video











About:

Need a professional and dynamic spokesperson video?...


I will create a STUNNING spokesperson video advert for you.



SEE SAMPLES HERE: https://bit.ly/2MunVYc




PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER TO ENSURE I CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS....This saves us a lot of time in the long run ;)


WHATS INCLUDED:



  • British Male Spokesperson
  • Business, Business Casual or Casual attire

  • High-End dynamic editing
  • Visually engaging transitions
  • Classy text  call out animations
  • Choice of 1000's of Royalty Free audio tracks
  • Choice of 1000's of Royalty Free Video Clips.


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:


IMPORTANT: You MUST provide an EXACT script at the time of order. Script recorded "As Is" including any errors. Provide pronunciation examples for ALL Acronyms & Names


  • Upon placing your order you will be given acces to my audio & Video library to choose your audio track and any  Stock Footage you would like me to include.

  • Supply any video or imgaes of your own for me to use



 N.B: Presentation are in MY OWN STYLE.

  • No Testimonials
  • No Fiverr Gig Videos
  • No False Claims - I cannot claim to be your customer, CEO or colleague

  • No Adult, Offensive or Dating

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work

:

I am really impressed. Professional service, great quality videos. I am using again for sure!

:

Excellent thanks:)

:

Great execution with speedy delivery! We will be working with him again soon.

:

You did a great job! Will definitely​ hire you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment