Monday, March 30, 2020

Natural French Spokesperson Videos











About:

Let me introduce myself my name is Skander, I am 24 years old and I live in Tunisia.
I'm going to be your professional or natural  french spokesperson
whether for a personal, professional, tourist or even marketing project.
you just need to send me the script and I will do what it takes to get you a quality video within a time limit
   The Languages I use: 
  • French
  • English
  • Arabic
    The Places where I put at your disposal:

     
  • My Car (Volkswagen, Peugeot, BMW)
  • My house (Garden, Living room, Kitchen...)
  • A public place (Coffee Shop, Alley, Cities...)
  • A Tourist Zone ( The beach, a hotel, a house...)


I have participated in several short films so I can also make video editing to make the video more dynamic 

Reviews


:

Excellente prestation, bravo pour le travail ! :D

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment