Monday, March 30, 2020

Bride And Groom Spokespersons











About:

We will produce up to 60 word video spokesperon for your website product or service as a bride and groom.  If you need me to write a script that will be a gig extra. Each additional 50 words is another gig. 



We are actors and can give you funny, serious, professional, nerd and more.  



We know you have lots of choices here on Fiverr.  We won't let you down.   We have a full production studio which allows me to do just about anything.  Always 1080p, and professional quality audio (just listen).



Check out package options to save.



RUSH orders - message us for a quote.



Please message me for any question prior to ordering to expedite your Fiverr deal!



Check out our other gigs at www.fiverr.com/orcatek

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job! Sent me a few options which was nice since we did like one version more than the other. I will be contacting you for more work. The shoulder shrug at end was a nice touch.

Seller's Response:

OMGoodness...great job! I’m so glad I found you guys for this gig!

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked!

:

Great work

:

Wow! Amazing couple delivered more than expected. Many thanks for all your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment