Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Spokesperson











About:

Hello, I'm Carly! I am a professionally trained actor and voiceover artist who has been in the business for over a decade. 



My videos will increase your sales, product engagement, brand awareness, and success!



Contact me for a custom quote, or with any questions about my packages!



ALL VIDEOS INCLUDE:

  • 1080 HD quality
  • Professional studio & equipment
  • White background


EXTRAS:

  • $10 - per 50 words of script
  • $10 - Wardrobe Choice, Logo, Text, Pictures (5), Bullet Points (5), Phone Number, URL        (PER ITEM)
  • $25 - Background Choice 
  • $30 - 4k Delivery
  • $50 - Additional Revision
  • $50 - 3 Business Day Delivery




THINGS TO KNOW

  • PLEASE place one order per script, do not combine multiple scripts in a single order
  • I will read your script exactly as written
  • PLEASE provide pronunciations
  • No inappropriate/adult content (drugs, dating sites, inappropriate outfits, etc.)




Reviews


:

Carly delivered exactly what we were looking for in a short video... good communication and took our direction/specs like a pro. We'll keep Carly in mind for future projects!

:

Carly is an all-star. Delivered on-time and as-desired. I'll keep working with Carly as long as I have projects.

:

Perfect work! Amazing, professional seller!

:

Nice job. Good energy.

:

Satisfied!! Excellent work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment