Friday, March 6, 2020

Be Your Beauty Company Video Spokesperson Preseter











About:

Hi, I'm Kellyann, a professional actor and presenter form the UK. I work with a professional video production crew to provide high quality video promos.



This offer includes

  1. Full HD Video

  2. HQ Sound

  3. Shot on a Green Screen in professional studio

Custom options: ( no additional cost )

  1. Add your logo to the screens in background.

  2. Add your website or contact details at the bottom of the screen.

  3. Free Royalty Free Background Music
  4. Chose backgrounds from the example video ( licensed stock images, green, black or white screen ) or provide your own.




Please provide your script in word document or text format. Please provide notes about and specific pronunciations.











Reviews


:

Fantastic Job! Highly recommended

:

Marc did a fantastic job with executing a video for my beauty brand. They even demonstrated my products in the video. The speaker was professional in the video, overall i'm happy with this service. I will order again in the future.

:

Great work Would defo use again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment