Saturday, March 28, 2020

Film A Video On Green Screen











About:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Increase sales for your business with a professional green screen video!

Your professional Green Screen video will include:

 Presenting of your script

  • Professional script delivery

  • Delivered on clear green screen

  • HD video

Additional Details:

  • Please submit a proofread and complete script. I will deliver as-is read verbatim.

  • Please include pronunciation/acronym information for uncommon words

  • If I make an error, I’ll do an edit or re-shoot

  • If a mistake is your error and a new shoot is required, please place a new gig order.

Disclaimer:

  • No redo's unless I make a mistake (make sure to proof read your script)

  • No special hair/makeup requests can be accommodated 

  • No adult related or political content, diet programs, scams, testimonials, OR illegal products. Also no false claims that I personally use a product/service .  If you aren’t sure, please ask as I reserve the right to reject any gig.

    Additional info:

    Please contact me with any questions before placing your order.

 ***PLEASE NOTE- NO TESTIMONIALS, SCAMS, OR MAKING FALSE CLAIMS***

Reviews


:

I have been a top buyer for a long time now. Nothing, comes close to the service, quality, professionalize, and speed of this seller. We will be back!

:

I love it. She did an amazing Job

:

experienced seller. on time Delivery. will use service again.

:

Perfect, as always! Love her as a spokesperson

:

She did a excellent job. One of the best spokesperson on fiverr. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment