I will record a professional green screen video for your project
About:
This one is for all the Fiverr video producers and editors out there!! This is a very simple gig - I will deliver your script, up to 200 words, in front of a green screen, for use in your video project. So this does NOT include any logos, backgrounds, music, etc - I'm more than happy to help with all that on one of my other gigs or as a custom offer - just message me - but this gig is designed to get you a top quality script delivery at a price that fits your budget.Reviews
tyson_clarke:Brilliant and fantastic all at the same time! Brilltastic? Thank you Gary, really great work.
garybailey:Outstanding Experience!
imanpost:WOW. Impressed. This is absolutely professional. 100% recommended. No doubt.\nIn my own experience, I even don't need to revise.\nIT WAS AMAZING. I WILL ORDER AGAIN.
garybailey:Outstanding Experience!
txgolfpro:Gary is an amazing professional. He gets the sound perfect, his delivery is magnificent - just could not be more satisfied. I could not have someone better represent my company as a spokesperson.
No comments:
Post a Comment