Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make An Awesome Spokesperson Video In English Or Spanish











About:

Howdy Y'all. Thanks for stopping by!

You've come to the right place. I am a professional actor and have represented large companies around the world. I am also bilingual so if you need in Spanish as well, I can help you there!

Order NOW to receive an awesome HIGH QUALITY spokesperson video  (MP4 or MOV)  for your website, blog, YouTube channel, internet gig, whatever...

Why choose this Gig:

  • Professional spokesperson for more than 10 years
  • Professional video editor so I can put together a full video as well
  • Chroma Key (I can shoot with a green screen as well (See extras below)



Lots of upgrades available! Simple, huh. I will read your script as you wrote it (with errors. CHANGES IN SCRIPT AFTER WE SHOOT WILL COST EXTRA). See gig extra for translations.

All videos regardless of word count are delivered in 3-4 days unless you purchase my HURRY UP I NEED IT NOW EXTRA (1-2 day priority position) Note: I don't work Sundays.

NOTE: I DON'T DO OBJECTIONABLE, HATE, SEXUALLY ORIENTED CONTENT OR TESTIMONIALS.

Check the EXTRAS below to make your video even better.

Reviews


:

Another exiting, powerful video performed by a master of his trade, with all the tools. Again, could not be more pleased...Thank you

:

Simply awesome work. Very helpful in guiding me to better ideas. His videos are great. Thank you so much for all your help.

:

It was great working with Awesomecreation! Our video turned out great and communication with this seller was very easy.

:

again , the best !

:

Amazing Job! You CANNOT find anything similar on Fiverr !




No comments:

Post a Comment