Saturday, March 28, 2020

Be A Spokesperson For Your Product











About:

Let me be your spokesperson or demo a product for your customers! For a few years, I have enjoyed sharing information about some great companies or products out there. It's always a great touch to have a video on your site or social media that explains what you have to offer. I use a great HD camera and can make some pretty cool videos. Let's chat and come up with a game plan!



*Spokesperson Video

*Product Demo

*Try-On Session

*Unboxing Video

*Picture with/of Product



*Feel free to message me if you have any other ideas*

  



*******Absolutley NO paid reviews. It is against Fiverr's rules********



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Katherine is a wonderful and pleasant spokesperson.. this is our 4th video with her, and working on 5th.. Highly recommended for sure..

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

I was sadly disappointed with the final delivery. The overall quality wasn't great, seemed rushed, and after I provided feedback she refused to edit any of the mistakes. The audio sounded very poor. Bummed because I now have something I can't even use and will need to find another spokesperson.

Seller's Response:

Wow. You are the absolute worst business person I’ve ever dealt with. He expected a commercial when he didn’t want to pay any money at all. Never have I ever dealt with someone so rude. It’s unfortunate that you decided to give me one star when i did everything right in your video. It’s not my fault your whole idea changed after you ordered.

:

The communication is very good. I feel the passion and happiness. Thank you for the videos. She made two visions for me to choose.




No comments:

Post a Comment