Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Muscular Tattooed Indian Male For Spokesperson Videos











About:

Are you looking for a fit and Muscular Male Spokesperson for advertising?


YES



I can be a Muscular tattooed Indian male for Spokesperson Videos and can speak Hindi or English as you like.


I can be a great spokesperson for gym supplements and fitness-related equipment.





Gig Extra -$5 - per 25 words of the script



Male Spokesperson Video can be recorded as per your requirements just message me before you place the order.



  • Contact me if you would like me to feature your product in the video
  • I can wear your custom t-shirt

  • No inappropriate/adult content, drug/dating sites




If You want a Muscular Indian Male for Product Photoshoot we can also do that just DM.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment