Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Black African Man Or Say Anything











About:

Hi buyers, Am media_jazz welcome to my gig where we provide the best African voices for clients like you. I can do a fantastic promotional video like a real village for you and speaks with different type of voices for you in English, Nigerian English, Pidgin and Yoruba. I'm a professional voice actor, spokesperson, and video marketing. With over 15 years of professional business promotion in African ways, Please don't  hold back  if you have any questions, I'll Gladly answer. I look forward to hear from you, thanks





Reviews


Seller's Response:

good guy good service

Seller's Response:

Thanks Boss

Seller's Response:

11/10 , amazing guy

:

Thanks Boss, I'm at your service anytime

:

Nice sexy man made nice video for me




No comments:

Post a Comment