Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Professional Spokesperson Video











About:

Hi there,

Thanks for checking out my spokesperson gig!

 

My name is Rachael. I have a BSC in Theater Arts and I have played out several characters in the past 3years

 

Are you in need of a professional yet engaging video spokesperson to promote your product, business, service, website or brand? Then you're at the right place! 

 

I have loads of experience as a spokesperson and I specialize in helping both individual and company clients create the videos of their dream.

All you have to do is to send your script and I will create a stunning piece of video footage.

 

What you will get from me:

  • 1080p HD quality video
  • Any background of your choice.
  • Check your spelling at no extra cost
  • 100% customer satisfaction

 

DISCLAIMER:



***I will not record content for projects which include adult themes and strong language

***I will not do testimonials

 

****Work with a pro that you can never go wrong with. You name it, I can do it! ****

Any questions, please message.

 

Thanks again,

Rachael.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment