Saturday, March 28, 2020

Be Your Company Spokesperson In Full HD











About:

The best value spokesperson (and probably the best looking) on Fiverr.com! My name is Oli, let's get to work!

With my videos you get the following AS STANDARD:

- The choice of one take autocued delivery or a series of jump cuts, expertly timed and edited.

- FULL HD video as standard

 - My basic package covers 75-100 words too!

My videos are recorded on a DSLR and will be sent at 1440p FULL HD or at 4K on an iPhone 11 Pro. I have a professional microphone and editing software.

** If you want to see some recent examples of my work, just check out my gallery **

I can take on projects of all levels of detail from a full script and production plan, to a basic idea which you leave to me to work on. I can record in front of a plain wall or use my studio and place any relevant props around the place. 

You can see my channel here: youtube.com/pintsized

Let's Get to Work!

Reviews


:

Very easy to communicate with and understood the scope of our project right away! Super quick delivery as well :)

:

wow, this is awesome!!! Awesome guy! Easy to work with & knows how to get the job done fast & according to the needs of the buyer! Highly recommend him.

:

Oli did an amazing job on my video and delivered.super quick. I have plans to hire him multiple times for more videos in the future

:

Excellent as always

:

I like this will definitely buy again seller is so accurate and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment