Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Product Demonstration Or Unboxing Video











About:

About This Gig



Create an eye-catching unboxing video to help your customer's understand your product better.I will enthusiastically unbox and explore or demonstrate your product.    



I will show myself unboxing your video and seeing it for the first time, and discover with the audience how it works.     





PLEASE NOTE: 



Please contact me before making an order so that we can confirm the delivery address and how your product will be sent to me. 







There are certain things I will not film.  



Please ask before ordering.  
No Fiverr promotions 

No Adult content 
No Dating websites 




Reviews


:

Very professional seller, easy to work with, easy to communicate, pretty satisfied with the delivery. Will keep working with this seller and recommend them to other of my friends.

:

Really enjoyed working with Angel. Highly responsive, very professional, and delivered a top notch video that I'll be using. Highly recommend her services to anyone seeking a commercial-grade video for their marketing purposes.

:

Great job! Can’t wait for the next cooperation.

:

Very professional, awesome service! Starting to work with project video in one day!

:

seller is professionall and works on request promptly and effectively. I am in love with the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment