Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Video Spokesperson











About:



Message me at any time if you have a unique project and want a custom offer!



Product demos? I have another gig for that!



Wardrobe:

I will wear a plain shirt, usually black or grey. If you want a special outfit, please ask & order the gig extra.



Backgrounds: 

✔White ✔Green Screen ✔Home ✔Need custom? Message me.

Scripts:Over 1 min, round up to next minute price. Longer script? Message me for custom offer. +$50 fee every 300 words.



Revision policy:

✔Editing revisions only ✔Must order new gig if any refilming is needed✔Include pronunciation/acronym informationIf my error, I'll do an edit or redo

If your error or information not provided upon order, please order new gig



No false claims or adult content. I will not promote illegal/immoral activities, petitions, use profanity, deliver political views.
  • I will NOT record TESTIMONIAL videos OR the following: Adult/Sex/Dating/Political/Illicit Drug/Controversial/Religious/Smoking/Cursing/Psychic/Gambling/Other's Fiverr gig
  • I will NOT WEAR: Bikini, bra, etc. 







Reviews


:

Sarah is professional and great to work with. This is our 2nd time hiring her, and very pleased once again.

:

thanks for the videos! everything looks great!

:

Great acting. Really communicated good vibes in promo videos.

:

Very professional and solid product!

:

Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment