Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Pro Video Spokesperson On White Screen In HD











About:

* READ ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*

Professional White background

1080 High Definition

Professional Rode Lapel mic

Delivered in 7 Days

**Anything over 500 words please ask for a quote**

To see how many words your script is, please use:

“wordcounttools dot com”

 YOU MUST PROVIDE ME:

- the script. (proofread the script before sending it to me and correct any spelling mistakes)

- Please be detailed in what you are looking for in terms of energy and tone.

No FREE Revisions unless I mess up with delivering the script properly. Must provide pronunciation for odd words beforehand.

GIG EXTRAS:

**If you want my office background as seen in some of my videos this is an extra.**

Reviews


:

Amazing experience! Thank you!

:

Great Job!

:

I appreciate the multiple takes. Thanks!

:

Great video thank you again

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment