Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Professional Green Screen Spokesperson Video In HD











About:

Hi, I'm Sam & welcome to my gig!



You might recognise me from my popular youtube channel which has over 160,000 subscribers & over 58 million views.



Outfit Choices: https://i.ibb.co/cJWNFhP/All-Outift-Images.png



In this gig you will get:



1) Full 1080p HD Video 

2) Profession Audio from my Clip on Mic 

3) Raw Green Screen Footage

4) Choose my outfit (19 to choose from)

5) Full commercial rights



Price is a simple $5 per 25 spoken words. 



Do check out my other gigs which are also very popular, you might find something you prefer!



Please note I cannot do testimonial videos. I will also not do any videos containing hate speech, sexual references etc. 

Reviews


:

Perfect. couldn't have asked for better understanding and voice over for this project. Thanks Sam. keep up the good work.

:

This is perfect. Will do the next order when I get the script in a few hours.

:

professional

:

everything

:

Fantastic results




No comments:

Post a Comment