Monday, March 30, 2020

Make A Spokesperson Or Promotional











About:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my gig.
I offer you my service as a spokesperson for your brand, service, website or product
.
I can make a quality video for you, naturally and spontaneously.


I have several plans that can be adapted to your needs and depending on what you want I send you a personalized offer.


I can use different types of clothes (casual, semi casual, sporty, elegant)


I ONLY MAKE A VIDEO IN SPANISH
I DO NOT MAKE SEXUAL CONTENT.
I DO NOT VIDEO CHAT.




If you have any questions, please ask before buying.

Reviews


:

Presentable and pleasant.. very positive seller.. strongly recommended..

:

The seller was quick in her response, responsive to our needs, and quick in the deliver. I would recommend to anybody that needs a video. Thanks so much!

:

Excellent Work, a true professional, went Above and Beyond. The Best Model and Speaker of The World. Outstanding Communication and Work Ethic. Delivered the Best of the Best performance I have ever seen in my whole life and career. 5 stars.

:

Great experience recomended

:

----------




No comments:

Post a Comment