Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Fun Marketing Video











About:

Hi I'm Sol, 



I have over a decade experience in the TV industry and my engaging videos have a proven track record of being highly converting, boosting sales, and attracting tons of views for products and services. 



*******Message me before ordering! ***********


I will be happy to go over my services with you. 




Take your video to the next level with these $10 extras: 

Music, Background, Text, Logo, dynamic cut/transition 



*** Custom packages also available***



Please revise the script or any other material that you send as I only do retakes for any mistakes on my part. Provide pronunciations to any unusual words to avoid any mistakes! 



I will not record: 

Testimonials- Cursing - Adult content- Religious - Controversial - Political - Alcohol 

(Please message me before ordering if you feel your request might be controversial in any way.)



My hair varies in size depending on the day- hair size cannot be guaranteed :) 



I am happy to answer any questions regarding my services so don't hesitate to ask. 
Thanks for checking out my gig and I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


:

Very Creative.. easy to work with.. Plesant and responsive

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment