Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Film A Green Screen Video











About:

Hi, I'm Jayne! 
I am an experienced spokesperson and I produce high quality, professional videos. 


All videos include:
  • 1080p HD 
  • Recorded in a professional studio
  • High-quality video and audio equipment 
  • Green screen background  



Don't see a package that fits your projects? 

No problem! Send me a message and I will create a custom offer for you. 



Have a longer script? 
After the base price the cost is $5 per 25 words. 
Insert the word count of your script in the "number of words" box to the right and the price will automatically adjust. 




EXTRAS:  
Choose my attire (options in photo above)
Add your logo, text, or music 
Extra fast 1 day delivery is $75 




Please note : 
I do NOT make videos about: 


✘ dating sites
✘ adult related material
✘ other fiverr gigs
✘ dieting/supplements
✘ financial exaggerations
✘ paid followers


When buying you agree not to use my image to send unsolicited messages. 
I reserve the right to cancel any order that I deem inappropriate.  
All videos are fabricated & do not represent a personal endorsement.
Please send pronunciation for any unusual names.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great delivery, thank you!

:

Thank you!

:

Great work, thank you!

:

Thank you! Great working with you!

:

Jaynesays is the best ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment