Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Commercial For Your Product Or Unboxing Video











About:

I will unbox and or demonstrate your product for your commercial or Amazon listing. This may include unboxing, demonstrating or both, or hands only. 



If you have clothing or shoes I can model those. (Size L top, Size 8 shoe) I also have 2 children who can demonstrate toys/children's clothing etc. Just inquire and send me a message. 



If your product is Kitchen related I will film in the kitchen, Bathroom related, in my bathroom, otherwise all other products will be talked about in my living room on my couch.



All videos will be filmed with my hair in a ponytail or how I am wearing my hair that day unless you  upgrade and click on my gig extras. 



All videos that require speaking need to have attached script, to be read as is, that I can copy and paste. 



*NO REVIEWS. NO TESTIMONIALS. Script can only be information regarding how the product works or for selling your product as a commercial.*



***NO Adult Content, Get Rich Quick or Dating Videos*** If you are unsure of your topic of product, please inquire and send me a message. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was extremely pleasant to deal with. She created a professional video as per our specifications and was willing to create revisions as needed. Would definitely recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great week! Dclover1

Seller's Response:

She is very cooperative and understanding. She demonstrates the product in an amazing way, with all her energy and emotions. Thus, creating an awesome final video. I have already completed 2 Gigs for 2 products and I am definitely coming back soon for my next video. Highly Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your project! Dclover1

Seller's Response:

very professional and responsible~look forward another cooperation.




No comments:

Post a Comment