Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Business Video Spokesperson











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!!!

NO CORONAVIRUS / PANDEMIC INFORMATION

NO POLITICAL MESSAGES

NO TESTIMONIALS / OR REVIEWS

NO BIRTHDAY MESSAGES / JOKES

NO MLM, CROWDFUNDING, OR $$-MAKING PROGRAM

NO TIMED SCRIPTS / TV SPECS

NO WEIGHT-LOSS, HEALTH OR DRUG PRODUCTS

NO PROMOTING ILLEGAL / IMMORAL ACTIVITIES

NO DATING SITES

NO PETITIONS / PROFANITY

NOR WILL I SAY I'M ILL OR DISABLED

I have the right to choose which products and services I would like to promote.



Basic $5 Gig:
  • 25-word script with white background
  • casual black top
  • 720p HD


Additional Details:
  • Please submit a COMPLETED script.  I will only deliver your script AS-IS.
  • add $10 per each additional 25 words (round up)
26-50 words = $15

51-75 = $25

76-100 = $35

101-125 = $45

126-150 = $55

151-175 = $65



$10 EXTRAS

Overlay Text / Website URL / Phone#

Logo

Custom Outfit

Music



$20 EXTRAS

Video Clip

Custom Background / Green Screen

Bullet Point List



Please Include pronunciation/acronym information with order

My error- I'll do an edit or complete redo

Your error- requires a redo, please order new gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The fourth video, done right and delivered ahead of schedule. Guess that’s why she is a top seller. I feel I can count on her.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! Always a joy working with you!

Seller's Response:

The video she did for me was outstanding! She went the extra mile to ensure the quality and setting of the video was exactly as I wanted. He voice and expressions were just what the script called four. I might add she did four different videos in different locations requiring lighting, sound and wardrobe change for each location. I think she might be a perfectionist, but I know she is talented and kind. Of course the job was done on schedule also.

Seller's Response:

You were a pleasure to work with. I'm happy you're pleased with the videos! Thank you so much for an outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Ms. Renee is very professional and has to time for foolishness. She delivers on time and has great communication with her clients..




No comments:

Post a Comment