Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Funny Video And Say Anything You Want











About:

Welcome to my gig. I am Goldilee, a comedian, actor and spokesperson here on Fiverr. I enjoy working with individuals and businesses to create high quality, entertaining and engaging promotional content. I can produce funny custom made videos to help your business stand out from the rest or send to your loved ones!



In this gig,  I will say anything you want or wish. Just send me your script and I will act and record a great video for you. I will say Your 20 to 100 words' Script or Message (Please check gig packages and/or extras to select exact words).



I can hold Your Printed Message or Image or Logo as well. You will get the amazing video in 1080p Full HD resolution and in 24 to 48 hours.



Send me message if you have any question. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.


Reviews


:

Delivered as advertised and even exceeded my expectations. I will order more pretty soon.

:

Look no further! He's surely the best comedian on Fiverr. Hahahaha, I'm so happy with his service.

:

He delivered exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be back for more funny videos

:

Exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be back for more videos. Thank you so much.

:

Excellent service. Delivered on time. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment