Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Video Spokesperson Presenter Actress In Chinese,English











About:

Not available before 6th,Oct

Hi there,I'm Vivian, a full-time freelancer.Nice to meet you:)

I will record spokesperson video for your website, product or service (no adult content please). I can dress as casually or professionally as you like. I'm relaxed and enthusiastic! 



 *SCRIPT IS REQUIRED*   $15=100 Chinese words or $20 =100 English words and so on.



*Yes! I do a Mandarin video!* 



I am fluent in standard Mandarin . My English is with Chinese accent.

I am native Chinese and professional mandarin Voice over artists.(Female)High quality record equipments.

★★★★★

Experience: I have worked in the host, announcer work, had recorded voice for China city bus stop announcement systems, TV ad.,recording children's audiovisual works, prose reading dubbing, video dubbing.At the same time, I am still a video editor.

Meanwhile, I'm a international Chinese teacher certified by International Profession Certification Association(IPA)



Below are my samples:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMBeScLBNpWO0yRwyvFTXxg/videos

Looking forward to serving you!



Revisions done only in the case of my mistakes (mispronunciations and missing words) 



Thanks&Best Regards!

Vivian

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This lady is very professional and kind. You can trust all your future projects with her. She is very patient and intelligent and I am very happy with her completed works. I will use her services again for all my future projects.

:

Happy to get your feedback,looking forward work more for you.

:

Very fast turnaround! She has done the translation just as I asked!

:

Faster delivery with quality work!

:

Really good work. Quick, kind and professional. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment