Monday, March 30, 2020

Record A Breaking News Video Commercial Special











About:

I'm Stephanie, a professional presenter and spokesperson, and I'll make your business stand out from the crowd with an eye catching 'breaking-news' video!



 All I need to get started is your script. Please have this ready before you place your order :)



PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS:



For $5 I will say up to 20 words you provide using the newsroom background and outfit shown above. 



✔ I charge $5 per 20 words to perform your script

✔ I will be wearing the outfit shown on my intro video

✔ I deliver your video in 1080p HD 

✔ I will use a professional newsroom background

✔ Standard Delivery is up to 8 days 



ALL pronunciation information must be provided BEFORE FILMING - including foreign words, industry specific words, names, brands and how acronyms should be read.



If you want to add the 'breaking news' intro, your logo, url, any on-TV media, an image, video, news ticker text or background music, this all costs extra. Pricing can be found below.



- No no's -

✖ No redos unless I make a mistake

✖ I will not promote your Fiverr Gig

✖ ABSOLUTELY No scams, online money making, adult content, drug products or dating websites.

Reviews


:

I loved everything about my order thank you

:

She is Great...She does exactly what we need. That's why we request multiple gigs from her.

:

The video was made quickly and still very well made! Great work!

:

Quick and good.

:

It was delivered before excepted




No comments:

Post a Comment