Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Chinese Spokesperson With Real Office Background











About:

Create an attention-grabbing video to get your message across with REAL office background!

I will record a spokesperson video for your website, product or service (no adult content please) with a real office background(Your contents can shown on the monitor or other 2 laptops). I can dress as casually or professionally as you like. I'm relaxed and enthusiastic! 


*Please have a Chinese script ready when ordering. If you only have an English script,please purchase the translating extra($10 for each 200 words).



*Yes! I do a Mandarin video!*  I am fluent in standard Mandarin . My English is with Chinese accent.

I have high quality record equipments and i am a full-time freelancer. 

★★★★★

Experience: I have worked in the host, announcer work, had recorded voice for China city bus stop announcement systems, recording children's audiovisual works, prose reading dubbing, video dubbing. 



Below are my some samples:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMBeScLBNpWO0yRwyvFTXxg/videos

Looking forward to serving you!



Revisions done only in the case of my mistakes (mispronunciations and missing words).  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication is excellent and speedy responses. I would highly recommend.

:

Very good buyer,looking forward work more for you.

:

Awesome Very quick

:

One of the best seller we are dealing with.. her work is efficient and super good quality.. we strongly recommend weisoft

:

Excellent and Very Professional !




No comments:

Post a Comment