Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make A Powerful And Engaging Video











About:

★ Want to promote your website, business or service? 



Do you need a custom video for social networks like Facebook, Instagram or YouTube etc.?



I can be the right person for you!  All custom offers are more than welcome! ❤



 I Also do: Singing, Themed Spokesperson Videos, Bikini videos, Gambling and Dating Model / Modeling Services. So please check my other gigs!

 I Will not do: Adult, Sex, fake testimonials and other inappropriate content.


★ How it works?
You will need to send me a script with instructions. Please if you can be as detailed as you can, so I can make the video as expected. Thank You!



★ Why choose me?
I am experienced  actormodel and female spokesman, who is very passionate about making videos, and I really enjoy doing videos for companies and individuals.



Gig Extras:

See below.



If you have Special Requests, I would like to hear it!



You will not regret for choosing my gig. ➜ I guarantee 100%

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Such great work. She was fast and the video was great. I'll order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

Seller's Response:

Seller paid attention to detail and final product was better than expected!! Fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

thanks for your trust :)

:

Thank you very much, I will order again later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment