Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Professional Spokesperson Video











About:

Hello & Welcome To My fiverr Gig!

This is a brand new gig that I am offering on fiverr. Please visit my fiverr profile to see video samples and review my consistent 5 star ratings.



If you are in need of someone to be your authentic spokesperson, do not hesitate to contact me. I want to help you by creating a stunning piece of video footage for your business or personal needs. 



What do you get for $5?

  • 80 word script read by me
  • White background
  • HD 720p quality
  • Your choice of .MOV or .MP4 format


What extras can YOU get for your video?

To get the most out of this gig, you can add:

  • HD 1080p quality

  • Background
  • Background Music

  • Logos, Images, or Text

  • Second camera angle
  • Script Writing



MY POLICIES:

1. I will NOT record content for projects that include adult themes, drugs & alcohol, strong language, controversial topics, or degrading material.

2. I reserve the right to turn down any gig order if I feel uncomfortable with the material.

3. I do NOT record content for other fiverr sellers. 

4. Videos are scripted and do not represent a personal endorsement.



Feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I am more than happy to assist you. 

Reviews


:

Excellent service!

:

Fantastic job as usual.

:

Excellent experience!

:

Absolutely Perfect, will use again and again, thanks for the video.

:

Excellent job very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment