Monday, March 30, 2020

Film A Professional Spokesperson Video In HD











About:

Hi, I'm Krystal!



I create very professional high-quality videos.  I would love to work with you to create video content for your business, product or service that gets you results. 


 

Have Any Questions? Message Me Anytime.



ALL VIDEOS INCLUDE:
  • Grey Natural Rustic Background 
  • Acting on a GIVEN script (ENGLISH ONLY)
  • Professional studio sound and lighting equipment
  • 1080 HD quality


Revision Policy & Types of Videos I Don't Offer:

  • No inappropriate/adult content including bikini or underwear content, drug/dating sites.
  • NO testimonials, get rich schemes, or saying I won Money.
  • No revisions unless I make a mistake. Please provide pronunciations. Script will be read as-is. 
  • I reserve the right to decline any videos I don't want my face on. Please stick to professional Scripts.
  • No Videos in other languages, I can only speak and read in .

Reviews


:

Thank you, dearest sister, for your incredible work!!!! I am so happy to have found you here and look forward to hire you for other projects <3

:

Wow what a great ad Krystal created for us! It’s very professional. We absolutely love it!!! Thank you, Krystal you’re the best! We look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

:

Great Job and well done ..

:

Krystal is a natural, she nailed it 110%. Much appreciate for your great work. See you soon

:

Very fast and excellent communication. I will work with Krystal in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment