Sunday, March 29, 2020

Film A Spokesperson Video In Spanish











About:

*******Message me before ordering! ***********



NO FAKE TESTIMONIALS. 



For added value you can add these gig extras: 



-add music to your video (you can send me a file or I can provide a loyalty free music)

-changing the video background, 

-add text (short tagline or text)

-add your logo

- wear a an outfit of your choice (choose my outfit from my gig photos) 



*** I can also give you an offer for a  custom package that fits your needs.***



Please REVISE the script or any other material that you send as I only do retakes or edits for any mistakes on my part. Provide pronunciations to any unusual words to avoid any mistakes! 





I will not record: 

Cursing - Adult content- Religious - Controversial - Political - Alcohol - Fake Testimonials

(Please message me before ordering if you feel your request might be controversial in any way.)



My hair varies in size depending on the day- hair size cannot be guaranteed :) 



I am happy to answer any questions regarding my services so don't hesitate to ask. 
Thanks for checking out my gig and I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the very best .. very creative and timely

:

Superior work!

:

very good job

:

thanks for the video, she is perfect 😍😍😍😍😍

:

excelent job and in time




No comments:

Post a Comment