Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Breaking News Chinese Spokesperson











About:

Hi, I’d like to be your news presenter to introduce your company and service to the Chinese community. I will translate your English script into Chinese, you can choose your preferred background, graphics and music. I will also add all the information you require to the monitor. Look forward to hearing from you. Please visit my Youtube Portfolio for more examples. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4dZo2jNa0TWM1rFDxhlc7A/videos?disable_polymer=1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great work. I love it. More than I expected.

:

the fastest gig ever...love you so much

:

thanks so much

:

She will charge you for even a suggestion based on what she has done herself. I paid for a video and I wanted to move the logo to a different spot on the screen. She told me to complete the task and then she will charge me an extra $10. I didn't want to make a big fuss, and said ok. Once i did that she charged me $50 and then did it wrong again. She then said to get it correct for me to complete the task and for another $10 she will do it again! Its just bizarre that she thinks that people are that naive and she can get away with her behavior. Would not use her ever again!

:

I’m so sorry you are not satisfied. I very much like to please all my customers which is why I was happy to make multiple revisions for you at no charge (which weren’t in the initial instructions). However, I do need clear instructions on orders to avoid any errors. I wish you all the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment