Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make Advertisement With Natural Actors For Your Business











About:

Have you ever thought of having a Stunning TV quality Commercial with Natural Actors for your Business?



Usually it costs around 500$ and much more to produce such thing

But here on Fiverr...I can provide you such amazing Promotional Video at really Low price



The script in the video is Predefined and Cannot be changed



The video has MUSIC(that can  be changed) and Voice over(no changes can be done)



Use this Advertisement in social media like facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ and much more to Brand Your Business and make it Look HUGE!!



All you have to do is let me know:

  • SERVICE NAME 
  • 5 Features of your business that you can list in the video and
  • Your Company Details to use in the video


Basic 5$-You get the 32 seconds Commercial

Standard 10$ - You get 32 seconds Advertisement+custom background Music+Logo Transparency

Premium 15$-(RECOMMENDED)- You get 42 seconds video which includes Outro in the end+Background Music+Logo transparency +24 Hour Delivery



Feel Free to reach me out and I would love to help you in all Possible ways :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ravi is a extremely professional and courteous seller. I truly appreciate his meticulous video production. I highly recommend you hire him immediately. I'm very satisfied and ready to hire him to make my next promotional video. Thanks Ravi !

Seller's Response:

One of the amazing buyers I had...Very professional very friendly and gave all the requirements perfectly.. Stay safe wherever you are and God bless you

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend I look forward to continuing to work with this wonderful creative and professional artisan on future projects. Quick turn around WHICH WE NEEDED at the moment and not to mention, obviously understands how to under promise and OVER DELIVER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GREAT JOB

Seller's Response:

One of the Amazing Buyers I had... Great Communication!!

:

Very easy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment