Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Video Spokesperson











About:

Do you have a website or blog that needs an introduction video? Or maybe you need someone to explain your product or service? 



Well look no further. I can be your company, website, or blog's video spokesperson.



I will create a video using a script of up to 50 words. Every 50 words is an extra gig!

51-100 is 2 gigs

101-150 is 3 gigs

and so on.



*Please look over your script for grammatical errors. Also, give correct pronunciations for difficult or unusual words and names. I will not redo a video for errors not on my part.*



I can also write your script for you. 

*Improvising and using bullet points is considered script writing.*



Check out my gig extras. I can dress casual, in business attire, or formal attire.



...:::PLEASE NO X-RATED, PROFANITY, OR PSYCHIC WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, OR BLOGS:::...



Until then, Be Blessed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it, you were the only fiverr video spokesperson that made it into final round of approvals so great job!

Seller's Response:

Aww I am so happy to hear that!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!! 😊

Seller's Response:

nice work!




No comments:

Post a Comment