Friday, March 6, 2020

Be Your Professional British Video Spokesperson











About:

Would you like your spokesperson video presented by a British Television Presenter who has presented for Sky News, BBC and ITV ? Well that's me! 



Hi, I'm Steph. I have my own professional Broadcast TV studio to be your very own video spokesperson in 1080p HD. I have thousands of five star reviews!  

 

I offer video on a white background, kitchen or home backgrounds (image inserted behind).

 

*Click on my spokesperson video above to watch me. Swipe for my Background/Outfit options & Demos*

 

Check out my other Spokesperson in a Company Branded Office, Green Screen & Breaking News gigs too!

 

Read every 25 words for just $15! Offer includes: Background & Outfit selection, 1080p HD MP4. 

 

FREE MUSIC, URL, ADD LOGO with the PREMIUM PACKAGE!

 

*Don't want the package options? I can send a custom offer or type your word count in the box for the price* To add your URL, contact details, music (www.audioblocks.com) add as extras.

 

 www.vimeo.com/britishvideopresenter for demos 

 

Please provide the correct script. Retakes are not included (only if it's my mistake). 





I WILL NOT film ANY customer testimonials, scams, illegal drug products, adult/dating scripts.

Reviews


:

This is the second time we have worked with Steph and our experience was just as good as the first time. Well done Steph, excellent job - again!

:

Outstanding performance! Recommended.

:

Very professional at it's highest level. Thanks so much.

:

Incredible as usual

:

it's a good job, thank you Steph>




No comments:

Post a Comment