About:
OVER 3,000 FIVE STAR REVIEWS! Get an amazing video done FAST, order today!
Hi, I'm Leah! I create very professional high-quality videos. I would love to work with you to create video content for your business, product or service that gets you results.
Confused by the packages? Contact me for a custom quote!
Hi, I'm Leah! I create very professional high-quality videos. I would love to work with you to create video content for your business, product or service that gets you results.
Confused by the packages? Contact me for a custom quote!
ALL VIDEOS INCLUDE:
- Greenscreen Background
- 50 words of script
- Professional studio sound and lighting equipment
- 1080 HD quality
PRICING:
Base Rate is $40, which covers up to 50 words in 1080p HD and a background.
After that, it’s:
After that, it’s:
- $5 per 25 words to film. Numbers are counted as words. For example, a 10 digit phone number counts as 10 words.
- $5 - per 25 words of additional script
- $20 (each) - Logo, Background music, Text, Video Clip
- $50 - 4K
- $50 - 3 Day Delivery
Please send me your script for approval
*Projects are not for TV broadcast.
*All projects are priced individually
- No inappropriate/adult content, drug/dating sites, testimonials, religion, politics, weight loss, financial exaggerations, crypto/investing schemes, other fiverr gigs
- No revisions unless I make a mistake. Please provide pronunciations. Script will be read as-is.
Reviews
:
Dependable on all aspects of the work: time, quality, delivery, wardrobe, response time, etc. Probably why I'm at my 34th order with this seller! My highest recommendation.
:We are very happy with the service provided and we will defiantly reuse the service. Job was done fast and professional.
:She was Amazing!! Perfect spokesperson video. She gave an excellent performance and she emphasized key points wonderfully. The video was one complete shot, no random cuts like other sellers. The audio is clear, crisp and clean. The footage was HD and very professional. Highly Recommend!
:Simply irresistible! Excellent job:)
:Lauren took a complex message and nailed the delivery on the first take. We'll be back for more.

No comments:
Post a Comment