Friday, March 6, 2020

Have Crazy Melmo Create A Custom Puppet Video











About:

Crazy Melmo--the world's GREATEST salesmonster-- will advertise your item OR deliver any other message!  Perfect for cars, boats, houses, electronics, or any other item.  Also great for delivering birthday wishes, everyday greetings, business promotions, holiday greetings, a unique gift, or really anything you'd like!



I won't approve any messages that are offensive, crude, or hurtful.  I will record most anything else, within reason.  No "I'm a puppet" jokes, please.  No lip-sync requests, please.



Basic $5 gig covers a video of 50 words against a neutral background--a blue or green wall.  For additional words, please order multiple gigs.  Feel free to message me first with questions before ordering--I try to respond quickly.  And please see below for great gig extras including custom backgrounds!



New package deals available!



Happy shopping, and thanks for looking!



(Monster puppet designed and built by Jarrod Boutcher Puppets.)

Reviews


:

Absolutely perfect! Even better than I envisioned. Will definitely use puppetpals again.

:

Great delivery

:

Love working with this seller, always does a great job. Thank you

:

Great job. I will be back. I would leave a tip but Im on a budget. I really like Melmo lol

:

Always satisfied with your work! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment