Friday, March 6, 2020

Create A Realistic Professional Spokesperson Video











About:

I will create a realistic professional spokesperson video:



Thank you for viewing this gig. I will briefly state what will be included.



  • I will record a video of myself using a professional camera to give a clean and appealing look to your video. It will be realistic and i will be a sspokesperson
  • I will edit your video to a high quality to engage the audience of the video.
  • I can also record using a phone if that look would be more appealing to you.
  • I will require what you would like me to say, and I can also read of a script if that would be preferred.
  • Repeat customers can also get a discount on the next order.


Make sure to check out this gig and it order it. - I will create a realistic professional spokesperson video:



I MAKE OTHER VIDEOS AND HAVE OTHER GIGS!

- 
I make these with a dslr as well!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hey this was fantastic work and faster than I expected, I hope to work with you again soon!

:

Thanks, awesome service!

:

Good quality work. Very resonsive

:

Great buyer!

:

Great job, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment