Friday, March 6, 2020

Produce An Amazing News Style Video Quickly At A Bargain Price











About:

Professional HD Newscast Style Video



Watch Sample Video Here: https://vimeo.com/345420105



Let the world know what you are doing with your business! Pro video with camera movement and motion. An amazing price for such high quality video.



The video can be customized, I can change the background to a picture your provide. Two TV screens on the left and right can have other images as required.



Send me a message and let me know what you need or simply order now. There is a lot of flexibility with this gig and you will not be disappointed.



ONE PRICE PACKAGE INCLUDES EVERYTHING



  • Record 200 word video with script that you provide
  • add up to 6 pictures
  • News24 logo or logo you provide
  • Male Talent
  • Title graphics including scrolling text with your message
  • Presenter wears suit of his choice
  • High quality audio
  • Produced in full HD 1080p
  • Delivered within 4 days
  • MP4 or format of your choice
  • $45 all inclusive


-----------------------------------

NEED SCRIPT WRITING?



100 words add $5

200 words add $10

300 words add $15

400 words add $20

-----------------------------------



If you need customization of this video, please send a message. I will send you a custom offer. 





Reviews


:

This is by far the best breaking news video gig you can get anywhere .. as far as I know. He was on time, professional and gave me exactly why I requested. I will buy agin and again and again. Thank you

:

A helpful person who gave me good advice for the material I had to provide him with and he did exactly what I was waiting for

:

A perfect news video, thanks!

:

Excellent Job! Five Stars all the way ... Thanks a lot!

:

another awesome job! love collaborting with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment