Sunday, March 8, 2020

Awesome Video Couples Spokesperson Or Product Demo











About:

We will produce 80 word video spokesperson for your website product or service as a couple.  If you need me to write a script that will be a gig extra. Each additional 50 words is another gig.  For gigs over 225 words we will custom bid.


Award Winning Video Producer and multiple professional IMDB credits.



We are both actors and give you funny, serious, professional, nerds and more. We know you have lots of choices here on Fiverr.  We won't let you down.  We have a full production studio which allows us to do just about anything. Always 1080p, and professional quality audio (just listen).



Non-verbal video is priced at 1 gig per 15 seconds.



If you have any special requests, like captions, photos etc, let us know before you order to make sure we can meet your needs.



Check out package options to save.



If you are not a native English speaker, please add the English Correction option for us to convert your script to natural American English.



RUSH orders - message us for a quote.



Please email us for any question prior to ordering to expedite your Fiverr deal!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very happy with my video. They did exactly how I wanted & I appreciated the options to choose which videos I wanted to use. Easy to work with which made explaining my unique request easy and they finished ahead of time. I will use them for future requests.

Seller's Response:

Fun projects, thanks for the GENEROUS TIP!

Seller's Response:

I needed a couple's spokesperson for my project and they did a good job. Took a few days but I still made my deadline. I will book gig with them again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks good luck

Seller's Response:

Good service




No comments:

Post a Comment