Sunday, March 8, 2020

Be Your Breaking News Anchor Spokesperson In Full HD











About:

Hi, I'm Sam & welcome to my gig!



Newsroom Background Choices: https://i.ibb.co/SwPkXPY/All-Background-Iamges.jpg



Outfit Choices: https://i.ibb.co/qJV3yMq/OUTFIT-CHOICES.jpg



In this gig you will get (depending on package)



1) Full 1080p HD Video (Basic, Standard & Premium)

2) Profession Audio from my Clip on Mic (Basic, Standard & Premium)

3) Choose A Newsroom Background (6 to choose from) (Standard & Premium) 

4) Main Message Text & Scrolling Text (Standard & Premium)

5) Professional royalty free background music (Basic, Standard & Premium)

6) Choose my outfit (6 to choose from) (Premium)

7) Full commercial rights (Basic, Standard & Premium)

8) Images/Pictures added to the video (Premium)

9) Breaking News Intro (Basic, Standard & Premium)

10) Full Commercial Rights (Basic, Standard & Premium)



Do check out my other gigs which are also very popular, you might find something you prefer!

Reviews


:

Delivered script just as I had asked, has great camera presence, great lighting, and great audio in his videos. Highly recommend him for your green screen news style videos.

:

I needed a release video and I saw a friend did the same for his event. I liked what I saw and got the contact to Sam.

:

Probably the best service provider i have met on Fiver. I requested alot of changes and this gentleman kept on making changes with smile. I truely appreciate your profesionalism and for sure we will work on more assignments.

:

Sam is, as with every project, a total pro. Great communication, quick response and wonderful delivery. I will surely use him again!

:

Sam is the best! I can always trust that he'll produce high quality, lively entertainment! A true showman!




No comments:

Post a Comment