Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will make a video as a chef or cook in a restaurant

I will make a video as a chef or cook in a restaurant












About:

I will speak your message as a CHEF or COOK in a Restaurant Kitchen Background. If you want I can also change the background or simply deliver in green screen.

Pricing: 

Minimum order $10 which includes upto 50 word script and upto 5 images (optional).


If your script is above 50 words please add $5 extra per 50 words:

  • 51-100 words = $5 extra
  • 101-150 words = $10 extra and so on...

Don't worry if you have any confusion just directly message me your script and I will send you a custom offer.

Note: 

  • If the script is above 250 words, I charge extra production cost of $10\250 words
  • Standard delivery in 5 days. 24 Hour Express Delivery ($100 extra) & $20 for 2 day delivery

☼☼☼ FREE Offers☼☼☼

  • Broadcast Quality HD Video (1280x720p) 
  • Your brand or text on screen

Gig Extras:

  • Add 5 more images or a video - $5
  • Deliver video in Full HD (1920x1080) - $10
  • Script writing - $10
  • Background Music - $5


► I look forward to your order ☺
► Message me if you have any questions !!! I am always available ☺
► Confused with the pricing? Message me for custom offer ☺

♦ ♦ ♦ Please check my gig extras and FAQ's below to place your order ♦ ♦ ♦

Reviews


brandoncordoves:This was a phenomenal experience! The seller was extremely helpful, kind, and quick with both his delivery and responses. I would ABSOLUTELY buy again from AT! I could not be happier with the finished product.

ashwanithakur:Loved producing your video!!!\r\nThanks a lot for your appreciation!!!

xomandera:Better than expected

ashwanithakur:Am glad you liked the output. It was a pleasure producing your funny video :)

thnl98:It was perfect. Everything was done as requested. 5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment