Saturday, April 18, 2020

Be Your Professional Spokesperson For Your Business











About:

     Welcome!



     After several years of assisting in logo design and branding, I've decided to take my account on a different level - professional spokesperson.



All videos include:

✔ 1080p HD, except for PLATINUM package that has 4K quality included

✔ Custom backgrounds

✔ Professional audio quality

✔ Filmed on professional equipment in a studio



     I
 am a fully implied person in all my work and my main interest is to bring your vision to life.

Please check the 3 packages that I've created for you and also my extras - there you can find various details that can be added to your original package, so you can create an order that defines your needs. It would be such a lovely thing to work together and I am looking forward to it.

     For any questions, please send me a message. I can adapt to your needs&create a custom offer.


       

Revision Policy
Revisions are only provided when I make an error with the script. Please send pronunciation for any unusual names or acronyms from the beginning of the order. I will not re-film for personal taste. In case I did not messed up the script, reshoots will need to be ordered as extra.



Reviews


:

Woow! Amazing work! You exceeded all my expectations! I will definitely be back. It was a real pleasure to work with you! Thank you very much!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment