About:
I have the options that you require for your project, business, website or courses.
All videos are in HD and backround, excellent audio, always looking for the best quality for you.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Viri is great to work with. She is super positive, energetic, and communicative. The quality of the videos are very good, and I can tell she puts a lot of effort into them. I will certainly be working with her again :)
:Right back at u, everything perfect ;)
:great job very fast delivery will definitely recommend will definitely use again! thank you. Respectfully, Fisherr01
:¡Wow! Realmente no tendria palabras para describir el trabajo de Viri. Me envio 3 versiones diferentes del script que le envíe con la idea de seleccionar el mejor y el único problema que tuve, fue que todos ME ENCANTARON y no se cual utilizar :-) Excelente comunicación, entrega rápida. MUY recomendada. Definitivamente trabajaremos de nuevo con ella. ------------------------------------------------- Wow! I really wouldn't have words to describe Viri's work. She sent me 3 different versions of the script so I can select the best one. The only problem I had, was that I LOVED all of them and I don't know which one to use :-) Excellent communication, fast delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
:Muy buen trabajo amiga, muy buena calidad, y sobre todo fuiste muy rapida con el tiempo de entrega, y siempre mantuviste muy buena comunicacion!

No comments:
Post a Comment