Monday, April 27, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Spokesperson In 24 Hours Or Less











About:

Hi, i am Ankam Vihar.

I will Be Your Professional Video Spokesperson.





I will create a promo for your business/product/service in a natural/home/street background.

I can even Deliver your Personal Message to your Family and Friends, Boyfriend/Girlfriend etc... as a video Spokesperson.

I will Also Do Anniversary Greetings, Birthday Messages, Greetings, Holiday Wishes etc...

I will Deliver you a Spokesperson Video to your Expectations in 24 hours or less.



Please double check your script for errors. Revisions are only provided when I make an error with the script. Please send pronunciation for any unusual names or acronyms.





*Do not feel confined by the packages. I can give you a custom offer for exactly what you want!*




NOTE:



  1.  Your Order Will Be Delivered in Full HD 1080p Resulotion.
  2. The Script Must Be Provided By You.
  3. The Delivery of your Order is Less than 24 Hours.
  4. 100% Customer Satisfaction.
  5. You can Add Extra Words For Extra $5.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment