Sunday, February 9, 2020

Record A Professional German Female Spokesperson Video











About:

Today video is important on the web and can have many positive effects on your project! I'm native german and love selling on fiverr! I`m experienced journalist, radio announcer and video-host. I worked already for german TV- and Radio-stations.



In this gig I will record a Professional German Female Spokesperson Video on the level of quality as my intro (white background + image detail upper body). I promote your business, product, service or website. All I need is a final script. I can do the Video in English too. For larger projects please contact me before. 



Have a look at EXTRAS I offer

✖ e.g. additional words, Custom Outfit, Overlay text like website or a call to action for customers, Background music, Faster delivery...



PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER  

✖ No sexual innuendo, Pornographic, drugs, product placement, animal experimentation

✖ I will not translate or correct anything

✖ Revisions are NOT included (my mistakes I fix for FREE)    

✖ "Full Broadcast Rights" are always necessary unless you order for private use (e.g. birthday wishes)



I`m looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Seller! We always get our videos from her and she does great work and very fast! Definetely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Wie immer, sehr gute und sehr professionelle Arbeit. Danke

:

Awesome seller! We always buy our videos from her and it is always a great pleausure to work with her. The resulst are awesome. Totally recommend her.

:

Great experience as always! Thank you a lot for our great cooperation and also for the tip!

:

Hallo, wieder sehr gute Arbeit. Danke




No comments:

Post a Comment