Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your White Screen Spokesperson











About:

***IMPORTANT****PLEASE SEND ME YOUR SCRIPT OR MESSAGE ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG.

Hi, I'm Simon and I would love to help promote your company, service or product.

I have been involved in radio and television for the past 21 years and as such am used to presenting in a natural and not contrived way. I am very conscious that I will be representing your business and as such I will do my upmost to produce the very best professional video I can. 

Why Choose Me?:

I am not an actor but I am a radio and TV presenter with many years experience and as such so my style is very natural, engaging and convincing.

  • Professional video and audio editor with over 20 years experience, so the finished result will look and sound great
  • I can also help you with your script if English is not your first language
  • I have experience in real estate, retail, marketing and home improvement so I can talk with authority on many different subjects. 



Thank you and I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


:

Another fantastic gig delivered super quickly. Thanks again - great working with you :)

:

Fabulous, thanks for your (very fast) help!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment